Celebration of Excellence Event Logistics
The 2021 Celebration of Excellence will be held at the Supreme Court of the United States on Saturday, April 2, 2022. This annual event
recognizes the accomplishments of several giants of the legal profession whose careers and achievements epitomize the ideals of the American Inns of Court.
Please make sure that you are fully vaccinated against the
COVID-19 virus and have received a booster as this is a large event with
attendees from across the nation. The event may be subject to COVID-19
testing requirements and attendance restrictions or cancellation based
on the public health guidance in effect at the time of the event. N95 or
KN95 masks are required to attend this event.
- Registration closes at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on March 18, 2022.
- Please do not make any travel arrangements until you receive an e-mail confirming that your registration has been approved and processed.
- We wish we could accommodate all of our members at the Celebration of Excellence, but space restrictions at the Supreme Court make this impossible!
- Full refunds will be issued for written cancellations received by March 18, 2022.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after March 18, 2022.
- Substitutions are permitted up to COB March 31, 2022.
- Transportation will not be provided to or from the Supreme Court.
- It is a short cab ride from the host hotel to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- If you are driving to the Supreme Court, please note that parking is not available at the Court.
- Street parking is available in the area near the Court, but please be advised that many of the streets immediately adjacent to the Court do not permit parking.
- Proper attire for the evening is black tie "preferred."
- Most gentlemen will be wearing tuxedos.
- Most ladies will be wearing cocktail dresses or evening gowns.
- Cameras are NOT permitted in the building.
- There will be a professional photographer taking pictures of the event.
- If you have special dietary or other needs, please let us know as early as possible so that we can make your evening as enjoyable as possible.
- The event will be held at the Supreme Court of the United States. The address is One First Street NE, Washington, DC 20543.
- You may enter the building through the First Street visitor's entrance. This entrance is located to the right and left of the front main steps.
- The awards presentation will be in the Courtroom, followed by dinner in the East and West Conference Rooms.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Dennis.